I’m up to number # 2 of 9 of my Altered Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces, and I’m having so much fun with there. You can adapt these to be fridge Magnets, or mount them into a frame and hang them on a wall, give them as a gift etc. It’s really endless what you could do with these. I’m going to put these on my wall in my craft room.
Supplies used: –
- Distress Paint – Walnut Stain & Vintage Photo
- Derivan Gel Medium
- Derivan Black Acrylic Paint
- Inka Gold – Old Silver, Violet & Brown Gold
- KaiserCraft Wooden Cogs
- KaiserCraft Collectables – Time Machine
Head over to my YouTube channel where you can see my process video on how I put this Altered Puzzle Jigsaw piece together.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂