I’m up to number # 3 of 9 of my Mixed Media Altered Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces, and I’m having so much fun with these. You can adapt these to be Fridge Magnets, or mount them into a frame and hang them on a wall, give them as a gift or make a hanging decoration for Christmas. It’s really endless what you could do with these. This series I will be showing you how I alter wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces.
Supplies used: –
- KaiserCraft 6 ½ “ Paper Pad – Black and White Timeless
- KaiserCraft Collectables – Heirloom
- AliExpress Die – Key and Padlock
- Faber Castell Geloto’s – Black and Silver
- Double side Foam adhesive
- PVA Glue
- VersaMark Ink
- Avery Elle – Rose Metallic Embossing Powder
- Platinum Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
Please check out my YouTube video on how I created this Altered Jigsaw Puzzle piece.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://winstagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂