Today I’m going to work in my KaiserCraft notebook, using some Distress Oxides and a Zentangle Flower cling stamp to create a page today.
Supplies used: –
- Mod Podge – Matte
- Tonic/TimHoltz Glass Mat
- Mont Marte Gesso –White
- Ranger Heat Gun
- Archival Ink – Jet Black
- Distress Oxide Inks – Bundled Sage, Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Faded Jeans, Candied Apple, Mowed Lawn and Picked Raspberry
- EK Scissors
- Semco Brushes
- Greek Literature book
- Little Tipsy Black Graphic Markers
- Distress Spray Stains – Walnut Stain and Antique Linen
- Stampin Up Stamping Acrylic Blocks
- Tissue Paper – White
- Clear Stamps – AliExpress
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂