I’ll be working in the Paper Mill Journal today and wanted to create a page a bit messy today. Using AliExpress stickers, paint and even some foil sheets this page has a few layers to it.
Supplies Used today –
- Elmar’s Clear Glue
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Glass Mat
- White Rubber
- JO Sonja’s White Gesso
- Ranger Heat Gun
- Distress Ink – Picket Fence
- Ranger Archival Ink – Jet Black
- The Paper Mill A4 Black Pages
- EK Scissors
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- K Mart Paint – Purple and Teal
- Semco Brushes
- Lead Pencil
- Old Book Page
- Little Tipsy – Graphic Markers Primary
- Posca Pen PC -1MR White
- AliExpress Vellum Stickers
- AliExpress Stickers – Mini Hemispere
- AliExpress Foil Leaf Guilding
- KaiserCraft – Script Stamp
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.