Well today I thought I’d just have a play and start another Art Journal book. I received this Car Policy produce disclosure statement in the mail the other day, and thought I could use this as an Art Journal. Yes, the pages are a bit thin, but I’m going to glue at least two pages together to make them thicker. The booklet is 47 pages, and this will make a nice Journal.
I started in the middle of the booklet, this way if a page was to come loose or come out completely, I could rectify the situation at this stage.
Supplies used: –
- Monte Marte Gesso – White
- PVA Glue
- Old Book Pages – I used some pages for an old Macquarie dictionary
- Distress Spray Stain – Antique Linen, Walnut Stain & Fossilized Amber
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint – Metallic Mink Pearl & Metallic Venetian Gold
- Distress Ink –Black Soot
- Ranger Archival Black Ink
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Cling Foam Stamps – Block Lower & Block Upper
- Gel Pen – White
- Mont Marte – Charcoal Pencil (Soft)
- White Knight Clear Acrylic Spray
- KaiserCraft 6 ½ “ Paper Pad – Vintage Timeless
- AliExpress Dies – Small Leaves & Girl with an Umbrella
- Assorted Paint Brushes – Creativ Super-Grip Brushes (K Mart)
- Black Card Stock – Girl Silhouette
- Heat Gun
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments on my Art Journal page for today.
You can connect with me via
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcrafted_by_ali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂