Thought I’d do another mixed media journal page today using my new Distress Oxide Inks that I received through the week.
Supplies used: –
- American Crafts – Canvas square chipboard minibook
- Old Book Page
- Distress Crayons – Vintage Photo
- Bostik Glue Stick
- Foam Blending Tools
- Archival Ink – Watering Can and Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Side Kick Cutting Machine
- Heat Gun
- Distress Oxide Ink – Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Old Paper, Spun Sugar, Black Soot,
Tea Dye and Stormy Sky
- Stamps – Stampers Anonymours/Tim Holtz Ticket Booth
- Metal Dies – Stampers Anonymours/Tim Holtz Ticket Booth 662698
- Water pen –AliExpress
- Stencils – AliExpress
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂