Welcome, today I’ll be doing a Vintage Art Journal page. I really enjoyed playing and exploring how I can do a Vintage looking Art Journaling page.
Hope you enjoy my process video, please give me the thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
• Fine grit sand paper
• Monte Marte Gesso – White
• Gloss Mod Podge
• Vintage Paper – Look for vintage online, there are some free download sights or go to either Shutterstock or Graphicstock for a wide range of stuff to purchase. Most places have a free trial.
• Tissue Paper – I use white tissue paper and stamp with vintage looking stamps from my stash
• Semco Acrylic Paint – Brown & Antique Linen
• FolkArt Acrylic Paint – Metallic Antique Gold
• Distress Stain – Walnut & Antique Linen
• Heat Gun
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments on this months take 5 art below.
You can connect with me via
• Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcrafted_by_ali/
• Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Until next time…..Happy crafting. 🙂