I’m making some more ATC’s and I thought I’d make some Butterfly ATC’s. I love making these and are a quick way of creating something fun. Hope you enjoy my process and that you find some inspiration from this.
The supplies that I’ve used today are:-
• Cereal Box (I’ve prepared this with a light sand and applied White Gesso)
• Cream Card Stock (used for the backing card)
• Semco Acrylic Paint – Ocean, Dark Turquoise and Antique White
• Semco Acrylic Paint – Metallic Silver
• One Butterfly Napkin
• Derivan Gel Medium
• Viva Inka Gold – Yellow Gold
• Distress Mini Ink – Black Soot
• 3D Dimension Butterfly Stickers
• Quick Dry Adhesive
• PVA Glue
• DotLine double-sided tape.
You can connect with me via –
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcrafted_by_ali/
Hope you enjoy my process video, please give me the thumbs up, share, comment and don’t forget to subscribe and hit the notification button for more exciting new videos coming to my channel.
Until next time…Happy Crafting