I’ll be doing Junes ATC card for the swap that I am in, here in Australia, there are some talented ladies in our group. Today I’ll be using a masking technique and is a fun way of creating exciting ATC’s, Cards or even Art Journaling.
Video tutorial video – https://youtu.be/OUXY8IiClDI
☞ Watch my previous video – https://youtu.be/w6Q9HSRUUqQ
♕ Play List – ATC’s – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeDy2Uz3Ra7U2NWvvIG2OnqSU6mPyl80V
Supplies used in video today: –
- Label Dies – AliExpress
- Spotlight PaperCraft Adhesive Tape
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Guillotine
- Milwaukee Heat Gun
- Distress Oxide Inks – Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass and Bundled Sage
- VersaFine – Black Onyx
- VersaMark Embossing Ink
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock 80lb
- Lead Pencil
- Tonic/TimHoltz Stamping Platform
- Stampendous Stamp – Family Home CCS1218
- KaiserCraft Stamp – Background Script – CS257
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
ATC finished size – 3” x 4”
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.