Today I’ll be doing a Vintage ATC (Artist Trading Cards) process. I’ll be making 3 ATC’s, initially I was going to do 4, but realized that I made a bit of a mistake, but all was good.
Cereal box should measure 12cm (w) x 18cm (L) this will appear as a portrait. This will give you 4 ATC’s measuring 6cm (w) x 9cm (L)(Unfortunately I did landscape and stuck everything down the right way, and this gave me 3 ATC’s) 🙁
Mounted card stock – individual size measurements will be 6.5cm (w) x 9.5cm (L).
There are heaps of sites that have digital download for Vintage Ephemera packs; etsy or another couple are Sutterstock or graphicstock. I recently also purchased some ephemera off Ebay also.
The supplies that I’ve used today are:-
• Cereal Box
• Fine grit sand paper
• Monte Marte Gesso – White
• Gloss Mod Podge
• Vintage Paper/Ephemera – Look for vintage online, there are some free download sights or go to either Shutterstock or Graphicstock for a wide range of stuff to purchase. Most places have a free trial also
• Tissue Paper – either print your own or purchased
• Semco Acrylic Paint – Brown & Antique Linen
• FolkArt Acrylic Paint – Metallic Antique Gold
• Craft Foam
• Quick Dry Adhesive
You can connect with me via –
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcrafted_by_ali/
Hope you enjoyed my process video, please give me the thumbs up, share, comment and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Until next time…Happy Crafting