I’m making a Mothers Day card using the Karen Burniston’s 1007 – Charm Accordion card. These are really easy to make and I’m sure the person that receives this card will be amazed at it.
Karen Burniston’s website – http://karenburniston.com
Supplies used: –
- Karen Burniston – 1007 Charm Accordion
- KaiserCraft Paper Pad – 6 ½ “ Mademoiselle
- PortaCraft Cream Cardstock
- VersaMark Embossing Ink Pad
- Detailed Gold Embossing Powder(PSX)
- Heat Gun
- Sizzix Bigshot
- PVA glue
Card Measurements when completed – 8.3cm x 10.8cm (3.25” x 4.25”)
I am not affiliated in any way to Karen Burniston’s products, or paid for my video. This is my opinion only, and I’m just a fan of Karen’s products.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂