Today I’m making a special baby card for our granddaughter. I’m using the KaiserCraft Paper Pad, Peekaboo – Girl to create this very special card.
We gave the parents to be an “Accor” Hotel Gift Card, this was purchased and not a sponsored video. This was placed inside the card, and is not part of the video.
Supplies used: –
- KaiserCraft Paper Pad – Peekaboo – Girl
- K Mart (Anko Brand) Cream Cards
- PortaCraft – Cream & Pale Green Cardstock
- Distress Ink Pens – Picked Raspberry
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Carnation Pink
- PVA Glue
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Double-sided Foam Adhesive
- Glue Dots
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- KaiserCraft Self Healing Mat
- Heat Gun
- Distress Ink – Fired Brick
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- VersaMark Ink Pen
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
- Metal Dies
- Karen Burniston – Baby Charm Dies
- Pink Ribbon
- AliExpress Silver Spoon Charm
- Jump Rings
- EK Tweezers
- Small Glue Dots
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Card Measurements 15 x 15cm Square
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂