I recently received some layering butterflies from AliExpress and I want to make a card today using my KaiserCraft Paper Pads.
Supplies used: –
- KaiserCraft Paper Pad
- Pen and Ink 12 x 12”
- Expressions 12 x 12”
- PortaCraft Paper – Black and Cream
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Caribbean Pink
- PVA Glue
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Double-sided Foam Adhesive
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- Stampin Up Scoreboard
- Bone Folder
- Heat Gun
- Memento Dew Drops – Black Onyx
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Die Release Brush
- Stamps – AliExpress
- Metal Dies – AliExpress
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Card Measurements – 10.5cm x 15cm
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂