I wanted to show you,how you can purchase some craft items cheap, by going to a charity shop. Charity shops collect items from the community, to on sell to people for money. The money is then used for the less fortunate of the community. Yesterday I went to Life Line here on the Gold Coast and found some great bargains. Sometimes you don’t find anything, but other times you do. It’s also a great place to go for second hand books to use in mixed media and art journaling.
- 6cm wide Burlap with lace
- Black and silver Crotchet Cotton (good for all sorts of crafting)
- KaiserCraft wooden items (Gingerbread Men, Gift Album & Milestone Album)
- Wooden Jigsaw puzzle (I’ll use the pieces to make various craft projects)
- Thankyou stickers and 3D Stickers
- Bag of Ribbon
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcrafted_by_ali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ?view_as=subscriber
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting……and shopping. 🙂