I’m making a card for my Sister using the Karen Burniston Anita Frames Pop-Up die set. This is such a beautiful card when finished and it doesn’t take that long to make. I am a lover of Karen’s Pop-up dies and I’ll link below to her website, where you can check out her other dies. I love that you can create something beautiful quickly. The instructions are on the back of the pack, and are easy to follow.
Supplies used: –
- Karen Burniston Pop-Up Dies – 1206 Anita Frames Pop-up – 9 die set
- Papercraft Rubber cling stamps – J6425.03
- Black Card Stock – Passtime Crafts – Metal Pearl Card Stock 250gsm 21cm x 14.9)
- White Card Stock – Portacraft
- Contrasting Paper – DCWV – Scripts and Mixed Notes (PS-005-00490)
- KaiserCraft Script Stamp
- VersaMark embossing ink
- WOW Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink – Black Soot
- AliExpress Dies – AliExpress
- PVA Glue
- Double sided Adhesive tape
- White Crotchet Cotton
- Stampin Up Score Board
- Tim Holtz Tonic Guillotine
- Handmade Embossing Buddy
Card Measurements when finished 15.7cm x 11cm
Putting the card together: –
Using the instructions on the back of the Anita Frames Pop-up cut out the main part of the pop-up using your die cutting machine.
- Folding the card in half, Align the alignment nubs on the pop-up die over the centre fold of any size card and die cut out.
- Fold the card in half and then carefully work the folds for the pop-ups to train them. Return everything to its original position and open the card.
- Work the areas of the pop-up to bring the outer box area forward and then create the back and forth areas of the labels and frame.
- Decorate as desired.
See my YouTube video with how I decorated my card.
Karen Burniston – http://karenburniston.com
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂