Welcome to my Altered Jigsaw Puzzle piece for today, I’m up to number # 5 of 9 of my series. I’ll be staining some old book page with some made up strong coffee, then drying with my heat gun. This technique is great to add that vintae feel to your projects.
You can adapt these to be fridge Magnets, or mount them into a frame and hang them on a wall, give them as a gift etc. It’s really endless what you could do with these. I’m going to put these on my wall in my craft room.
Supplies used: –
- Vintage Ephemera
- PVA Glue
- Cup of Strong Coffee
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Old Book Page
- Heat Gun
- Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Craft Knife
- Mod Podge
- Nail Emery Board
- Memento Ink Dew Drop – Tuxedo Black
- Washi Tape
- Pattern Paper
- Paint Brush
Head over to my YouTube channel where you can see my process video on how I put this Altered Puzzle Jigsaw piece together.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂