I’ve had a MDF picture frame in my stash forever, and today I’ve decided to do something special. I love being able to create something like this as a mixed media piece.
Supplies used: –
- Bone Folder
- Cake Modelling Tools – AliExpress
- Distress Oxide Inks
- Double-sided Foam Adhesive Squares
- Finnabair – Rubber Brush
- Heat Gun
- Homemade Embossing buddy
- KaiserCraft Acrylic Paint – Dusty Pink
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- KaiserCraft Die Release Tool
- Liquitex – Modelling Paste
- Little Birdie – Soft Gel Medium – Matt
- Low tack tape
- Masking Tape
- Metal Dies – AliExpress Flowers
- Mont Marte Acrylic Paint – Chinese White
- Mont Marte Gesso – White
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Bright Gold, Carnation Pink & Purple Rain
- Nuvo Mousse – Black Ash
- PortaCraft Cardstock – Black, Pink, Cream and Lavender
- Script Stencil – Substitute
- Sponge Dauber
- Stampin Up Stamping Block
- Tim Holtz Side Kick Cutting Machine
- VersaMark Embossing Ink Pen
- VersaMark Embossing Ink Pad
- We R Memory Keepers Quick Stick
- Zing Embossing Powder – Opaque Black
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
Photo Frame Measurements – 13cm x 17cm (inside – 9cm x 13cm)
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂