Today I’m making a special card for my granddaughter who turns one. I thought I’d made the number one into a card for her. This card will be layered with different card stocks and papers. This was fun to make and nice and easy
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Double-sided Foam Adhesive – AliExpress
- Alphabet Die – AliExpress
- Zig t Way Glue Pen
- Lawn Fawn Teflon Bone Folder
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Glass Mat
- Birch Craft Cutting Mat
- Sizzix Bigshot Plus
- White Rubber Eraser
- Boston 2652 Guillotine
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Distress Oxide Ink – Picked Raspberry
- EK Scissors
- Die Release Tool
- KaiserCraft Paper Pack – 12” Fairy Garden PK578
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock 110lb
- Portacraft Card Stock Pink
- Lead Pencil
- We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board
- Metal Ruler
- Stampin Up
Template and measurements – The card will measure 11cm x 20cm. I made an envelope for this card using the We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board.
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Card Size – 11cm x 20cm
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.