Today I’ll be demonstrating how to create a step card with easy instructions. This can be made for any occasion and the card will end up being a 14cm square card.
Supplies used: –
- Kaisercraft 6 ½ “ Paper Pad – Black and White Timeless
- Kaisercraft Self Healing Mat
- Metal Ruler
- PortaCraft White Card Stock
- PortaCraft Black Card Stock
- Stampinup Score Board
- Fiskars Trimmer
- Fiskars Craft Knife
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Guillotine
- AliExpress Rosette Die – AliExpress Alina Craft Store
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Kaisercraft picker tool
- KaiserCraft Die cutting machine
- Die release brush
- PVA Glue
- Fiskars circle punch
- Distress ink – Black Soot
- Foam adhesive
- AliExpress Sentiments – AliExpress – Alina Craft Store
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- WOW Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Embossing Ink
- Heat Gun
- EK Success Scissors
Card Measurements when finished – 14cm square
Putting the card together: –
- Cut a piece of white card stock measuring 14cm x 28cm
- Score on the long length at 4cm, 8cm & 18cm (3cm either side of the card)
- Score at 14cm from 3cm from the edge of the card to 11cm
Please see diagram below.
On the scored lines:-
- 4cm will be a mountain fold.
- 8cm will be a valley fold.
- 18cm will be a mountain fold.
- 14 cm will be a mountain fold.
With the score lines all folded, collapse the card and crisp the folds. You know have a step card ready to decorate. Please visit my YouTube Video for further instructions.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Copyright notes, Purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂