Today I’m covering this KaiserCraft A5 blank notebook and I want to create a Doodle Book. I’m not a doodler, and thought this is an area that I want to start creating in. I’m going to cover this with old dictionary paper that I coffee dyed.
Supplies used: –
- Old Dictionary paper
- Craft Card Stock
- KaiserCraft A5 Blank Notebook
- Faber-Castell Gelatos – Yellow, Brown and Black Licorice
- Mod Podge – Matte
- DecoArt Metalic Paints – Black Pearl and Sapphire
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Water Brushes
- Archival Ink – Watering Can
- Heat Gun
- Metal Dies – AliExpress Alphabet – (Substitute)
- Stencils – KaiserCraft Typogoraphy
- Washi Tape – AliExpress (Substitute)
- WRMK – Wide Metal Eyelets
- Ranger foam blending tool
- WRMK Crop-O-Dial
- Semco Crafters Iron
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Glass Mat
- Black Elastic
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂