Recently I have been inspired by Niamh Baly and her Art Journal pages. Today I’m doing. Another Art Journal page, but I will be utilising some of my stamps to add to this page. I’m also using some letting techniques that I have been recently having fun with also.
- Mont Marte Visual Art Diary A4
- Elmar’s School Glue
- Mod Podge – Matte
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Glass Mat
- Mont Marte Gesso –White
- Ranger Heat Gun
- VersaFine – Black Onyx
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- EK Scissors
- Julie Nutting Stamp – Audrey
- Dylusions Stamp – Put a Bird on it.
- Baby Wipes
- Semco Paints – Bright Orange, Bright Yellow and Dark Turquoise
- Semco Brushes
- KaiserCraft Paper Pad – 12” – Expressions
- Photocopy Paper
- Magazine cut-outs
- Lead Pencil
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens – Green Olive (167) and Pink Carmine (127)
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- KaiserCraft – Swirl Flourish and Intricate Tiles
- Tissue Paper – Assorted and Self-Stamped
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.