Lately I have let my perfectionism get in the way of creating anything lately, so much so I have been procrastinating and over thinking like you would not believe. I recently watch Kim Dellow’s (link below) video on “How to stop perfectionism getting in the way of Art”. As I was watching this, I could see all the traits of me in this video. I have a Take 5 bucket, which this idea came from Kyra Pace (Link below) and it’s fantastic, but I recently saw on Pinterest another blog from “Cloth Paper Scissors” (Link below) and it’s about creating without overthinking, and uses a similar method as the Take 5 bucket, but uses cards.
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
Don’t forget to check out the post’s and video’s below, and hope this helps wards off the perfectionism and procrastination demons.
- Kim Dellow – How to stop perfectionism in your art
- Cloth Paper Scissors – How To Stop Perfectionism Getting In The Way Of Your Art
- Simply Creative Kyra – Take 5 bucket
- Cat Hand – YouTube
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments.
Supplies used: –
- Sew Easy Colour Wheel
- Posca Pens – Various colours from my stash
- Mod Podge – Matte
- K Mart Paint – Green and Yellow
- Semco Paints – Violet, Red, Navy Silver Metallic and Black
- Paint Brushes
- Boston Guillotine
- Heat Gun
- Palette Knife
- Memento Ink – Jet Black
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Guillotine
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Glass Mat
- Rangers Multi Medium Matte
- Stamps – Various background stamps from my stash
- Stencils – Various stencils
- Mont Marte Modelling Paste
- Stampin Up Stamping Blocks
- Devivan Polymer Varnish
- Dorlands Was Medium
- Faber Castell Pit Brush Pen – Black
- Black felt pen
- Baby Wipes
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂