I’ve just recently purchased some Distress Oxide Spray’s and wanted to play with different papers. Today I’m going to be using water coloured paper, normal card stock and photo glossy paper, just to see what the difference would be. It was very interesting to see what the outcome would be.
Don’t forget to look out for my cards that I make with these also in the near future.
Supplies used: –
- Kodak Photo Paper
- Creativ Watercolour Card Stock (180gsm)
- Recollections White Card Stock (65lb/175gsm)
- Spiced Marmalade
- Abandon Coral
- Wilted Violet
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Peacock Feathers
- Water Spray and Mini Mister
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂