Today I’ll be making a Halloween Card for an American Friend that lives here in Australia. We don’t really celebrate Halloween like our American Friends, but thought it would be fun to make this card.
Supplies used: –
- Purple Card Stock
- PortaCraft Black Card Stock
- An old book page
- PVA Glue
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Little Birdie – Acrylic Soft Gel Medium Matte
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Paint Brushes
- Sizzix Bigshot
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Stamping Platform
- KaiserCraft Self Healing Mat
- Stampin Up Scoreboard
- Bone Folder
- Heat Gun
- Palette Knife
- Distress Inks – Picket Fence
- Distress Oxide Inks – Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade and Carved Pumpkin
- VersaMark Embossing Ink
- VersaFine – Black Onyx
- Memento Dew Drops – Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Zing Embossing Powder – Black Opaque Finish
- Stamps – Halloween Stamps
- Metal Dies – Pumpkin Die
- Metal Dies – Wavy Rectangle Dies
- Embossing Folder – Spider Web
Card Measurements 10.5 x 14.8cm
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
No payment has been made to me by any affiliated company mentioned in this video. This is my opinion only.
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Music YouTube Library – Spooky Ride
Spooky Ride by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
I hope you enjoy this video
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂