Welcome to my Channel, today I’ll be making a Birthday Card with a slider die that I purchased from AliExpress. I also have used some cling stamps that I also purchased from AliExpress. Sorry, I don’t have the suppler details for the stamps.
Hope you enjoy my process video, please give me the thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Sizzix Big Shot
- AliExpress Slider Die
- PVA glue
- Brown Card Stock
- Gold Foil Paper
- Vintage Timeless page from KaiserCraft 6×6 paper pad
- Cling stamps – AliExpress
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- VersaFine Ink Pad – Vintage Sepia
- Homemade Embossing buddy
- Ranger Clear Fine Embossing Powder
- Zing “Butter” Embossing Powder
- A piece of Acetate
- KaiserCraft Decorative Dies Uppercase Alphabet
- Heat Gun
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments on my Birthday Card process.
You can connect with me via
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂