Welcome to my channel, today I’ll be make a Christmas card that will hold either money or a gift card with a difference. I really enjoyed creating this fun card, I can’t wait to see the look on my kids faces when they open the envelope.
Hope you enjoy my video, please give me the thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Supplies used: –
• Tim Holtz – Crazy Dog stamps and matching Die set
• Hero Arts background stamp – Tiny Stars
• No Brand Pigment Ink – Purple and Yellow
• Clear Embossing Powder
• MFT – Die-Namics – Wonky Stitched Rectangles
• VersaFine Black Ink
• Zipper Die (No Brand)
• Distress Oxide Inks – Brown colours
• Glossy Accents
• Acetate Clear
• Mexpy Pens
• Sizzix/Tim Holtz – Alterations Festive Scribbles
• Foam Tape
• PVA Glue
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments on my Vintage Tags for today.
You can connect with me via
• Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
• Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂