Well I had created these cards today and they were a bit of a happy accident. I scored the base of the card not quite in the middle, but about half a centimeter off center. This had caused the back of the card to have roughly a centimeter overhang. With this, I decided to decorate the overhang part with the same way I created the front of the card. I don’t think it out to bad.
Some of the Supplies I used are below, you can use whatever you have on hand, you don’t need any special tools or dies to create these cards.
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape – AliExpress
- PVA Glue
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- VersaFine – Black Onyx
- Liquid Drops 3D Pearls
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Glitter Drops
- Baby Wipes
- KaiserCraft Paper Pad – 6 ¼” Peachy
- PortaCraft Paper – White
- Washi Tape
- KaiserCraft Bone Folder
- Tonic/TimHoltz Glass Mat
- Sunlit Scoreboard – Lincraft
Card Measurements 11 x 14 cm
Score the base of the card at 10cm, when folded this will give you the overhang that you are looking for.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂