Recently I have been making cards up, using up some of the scrap paper that I have hoarded over the years. It’s surprising to see what you can make using up some scraps to create some awesome cards. I hope this gives you some inspiration to do the same.
Video tutorial video – Insert video URL
☞ Watch my previous video – https://youtu.be/me1HRRiulBU
♕ Play List – Cards https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeDy2Uz3Ra7U9wrADAArEOk3XxH8guUz6
Supplies used in video today: –
- Scrap Paper
- Silver Mirrored card stock
- PVA Glue
- KaiserCraft Card and Envelopes C6 – CS511
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ebony Black
- Hero Arts – Die and Stamp Set – Happy DC150
- ATG Gun
- Versafine Ink – Vintage Sepia
- Blending Foam Tool
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Card Size 10 ½ x 15 cm
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.