I’ve decided to make my own Distress Oxide Ink Storage as currently they are scattered on a shelf, and not very organised.
All you need to make this is some supplies that you already may have.
- Cereal boxes
- Craft knife or guillotine
- Thick Card Stock
- masking tape
- Cello Tape
- Pegs or clips
- Felt adhesive (I purchased these at the local hardware store, they adhere to the bottom of chairs so they don’t scratch the floor)
- Gift paper (I used KaiserCraft wrapping Paper)
- Washi tape
Each compartment will measure 2 x 8cm and the distress ink fits nicely into this.
Over all the finished caddy measures 14 x 12 x 24 ¾ cm.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂