I received some dies and stamps online and wanted to use all of these in a card. I also invested in some Prisma pencils recently and haven’t had a chance to use them. I’ve got a blending stump and Gamsol to blend the colouring out. After colouring the girl, and blending the colours, I was absolutely blown away with how easy these pencils are to use, and I’m in love with these pencils. I’ll be using them again very soon.
Supplies used: –
- 8cm x 21cm White Card Stock
- 3cm x 10cm Black cardstock
- 8cm x 9.5cm White Card Stock
- Black cardstock big enough for the “Hello” sentiment
- White card stock big enough for the “Girl Stamp”
- Red cardstock big enough for the heart ribbon die
- Prisma Pencils
- Blending stump
- Sizzix Bigshot
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Double-sided foam adhesive tape
Finished card will measure 14.8cm x 10.5cm.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcrafted_by_ali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂