Today I’m doing a quick vintage journal; I recently found some words in a magazine that I want to use. I’ve also got a napkin and recently purchased this stamp from KaiserCraft, which I want to use also.
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
- American Crafts – Canvas square chipboard minibook.
- Mont Marte White Gesso
- KaiserCraft Acrylic Paint – Blossom
- Semco Acrylic Paint – Lemon
- Mod Podge – Matte
- Ranger Brayer
- KaiserCraft Stamp
- Magazine word cut out
- Versafine – Vintage Sepia
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Hero Arts Heat gun
- Ranger Heat Gun
- Assorted Paint Brushes
- Faber Castell Big Pitt Brush – Nougat
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen – Pink Carmine
- Sharpie black pen
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Glass Mat
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂