Today I’m making a simple Anniversary card for someone that has been married for forty years. The colours that I’ll be using are metallic red and white card stock. I hope that this has given you some inspiration.
Supplies used: –
- PortaCraft Paper – White
- K Mart Creative Metallic Pad
- Little Birdie – Acrylic Soft Gel Medium Matte
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Sizzix Bigshot
- Tonic/TimHoltz Stamping Platform
- Distress Oxide Inks – Candied Apple
- VersaFine – Black Onyx
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- AliExpress Stamps – Happy Anniversary Stamp
- AliExpress Metal Dies – Heart Die
- AliExpress Metal Dies –Numbers(alternative)
- AliExpress Embossing Folder – Hearts
- Red Ribbon
Card Measurements 10 ½ x 15
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂