In my previous video, I create a gift card holder with a twist. If you haven’t seen that video, click on the link here to watch. https://youtu.be/ghRvH6Q7OiQ
This gift card holder will holder 2 gift cards. This is a fun way to give gift cards to someone special and you could make this for any occasion.
In this video I will be creating the envelope that goes with the gift card holder and this will finish off this project nicely. I will be using the We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 punch board” and this is something that I do use all the time.
I also use an app to determine the size of the envelope needed. The app is only for iPhone or iPad, and you can find the app here – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/envelope-generator/id954432159
- Double-side adhesive tape
- Lawn Fawn Teflon Bone Folder
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Glass Mat
- Sizzix Bigshot Plus
- Distress Oxide Ink – Walnut Stain
- Kaisercraft 12” Paper Pad – Mint Wishes (cut to 19.8 cm square)
- Sunlit Corner and Notch punch
- We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board
Envelope size to accommodate double-sided slider gift card holder – 17cm x 6.5cm
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.