I recently had gone to a craft shop between the Gold Coast and Brisbane called the Stampers and Scrapbookers Wonderland, which is located at Loganlea. I saw this Pyramid with a chopstick through the top part, and as I’m a lover of any thing Egypt, this was absolutely on my list of must do paper crafting. You could do a variety of things to do with this, from mixed media to collage. Please see my process video on YouTube of how I put this together.
Supplies used: –
- White Cardstock (4 x A5 size)
- Stampin up Scoreboard
- Distress Oxide Ink – Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap.
- Heat gun
- Brick Cling stamp (AliExpress) – https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2017-brand-new-Scrapbook-DIY-Photo-Album-Account-Transparent-Silicone-Rubber-Clear-Stamps-15x18cm-Brick/32817791023.html?spm=2114.search0126.96.36.199dc2577MTemgc&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10152_10065_10151_10344_10068_10130_10342_10547_10343_10340_10341_10548_10084_10083_10618_10630_10307_10131_10132_10133_5711211_5722315_10059_10313_10534_100031_10629_10103_10627_10626_10624_10623_10622_5711315_10621_10620_10142,searchweb201603_25,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=aeea6200-a88d-4565-a33b-099226c01a57-18&algo_pvid=aeea6200-a88d-4565-a33b-099226c01a57&priceBeautifyAB=0
- Black Ink (AliExpress) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sweet-Center-Black-Ink-Pad-Inkpad-Rubber-Stamp-Finger-Print-Craft-Non-Toxic-Baby-Safe/32315984679.html?spm=2114.search0188.8.131.526e7384IOwUNs&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10152_10065_10151_10344_10068_10130_10342_10547_10343_10340_10341_10548_10084_10083_10618_10630_10307_10131_10132_10133_5722316_5711211_10059_10313_10534_100031_10629_10103_10627_10626_10624_10623_10622_5711315_10621_10620_10142-10621,searchweb201603_25,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=6a988644-5009-43f6-afa1-a3a3dbb5e6e5-28&algo_pvid=6a988644-5009-43f6-afa1-a3a3dbb5e6e5&priceBeautifyAB=0
- Ranger super fine clear embossing powder
- Napkin with Butterfly’s
- Mod Podge Glue
- Assorted Leaf Dies
- Green cardstock
- Assorted Butterfly Dies
- Black Card Stock
- Embossing Powder – Rose Gold (Avery Elle) , Gold, Silver (Ranger), Copper (personal stamp exchange) and Platinum (personal stamp exchange)
- PVA Glue
- Doublesided Adhesive Tape.
Pyramid Measurements – 12cm square base – 20cm high
Putting the card together: –
6. You should have four pieces that resembles triangles.
7. On two of the triangle, hole punch at 5cm from the top, this will allow the chop stick to go through and add some interest.
8. Decorate each triangle how you want, I used Butterfly’s, die cut leaves, Napkins, embossing powder. Just have a play
9. Use double-sided adhesive tape on the two longer sides of the pyramid.
10. Join all four triangles together.
11. Cut a piece of card-stock, 14cm square.
12. Score the square at 1cm from the edges,and mitre the corners to remove the bulk. This will make the base sit flat.
13. Decorate this the same theme as the triangles
14. Use double-sided adhesive on each of the four sides of the square.
15. Carefully attached the base to the bottom of the pyramid. You may need to apply some wet glue to help it stick together.
16. Cut a square out of some patterned card-stock measuring 12 cm. you will need to cut a square out of the middle measuring 5 1/2cm. This will go over the top of the pyramid and sit under the holes where the chopstick will go through.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://winstagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂