I recently purchased some Stickers through AliExpress, and wanted to use the Marilyn Munro retro sticker in my Art Journal Page today. I’ve had so much fun and these Stickers are awesome.
Supplies used: –
- American Crafts – Canvas square chipboard minibook.
- Faber-Castell Big Pitt Brush Pen – Nougat
- Mont Marte Gesso – White and Black
- Semco Paint – Antique White
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint – Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Assorted Paint Brushes
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- Heat Gun
- Memento Dew Drops – Rich Cocoa
- Stamps – AliExpress AliExpress
- AliExpress Stickers – Vellum Stickers
- Metal Dies – KaiserCraft Film Edge Die
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂