Today I’m playing in my 6×6” Chipboard Art Journal.
Supplies used: –
- American Crafts – Canvas square chipboard minibook.
- Book Paper
- PVA Glue
- Paint Brushes
- Bone Folder
- Palette Knife
- Distress Oxide Inks – Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain & Black Soot
- VersaFine – Black Onyx
- Memento Dew Drops – Black
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
- Stamps –
- KaiserCraft On This Day
- KaiserCraft Script
- Die – KaiserCraft Lattice
- Stencils – Home Made
- Distress Reinker – Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz Clipping Stickers
- Vintage Washi Tape – AliExpress
- Jo Sonjas Texture Paste
- Heat gun
- Water Spray bottle
- Derivan Gel Medium
- Paint Brush
- Faber-Castel – Nougat big pitt brush marker
Purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂