Today I wanted to make another quick mixed media card today, as I had a lot of fun with the last card I made recently. I had recently purchased some KaiserCraft new Kaiser Mists in a few colours, but today, I wanted to use the brown mist to use, to create a masculine card. I also have some Inka Gold in copper, and thought this would be great combination to use for my card today. Using the Inka gold will also make the embossed background pop.
Supplies used: –
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Double-sided Foam Adhesive
- PVA Glue
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- VersaFine –Vintage Sepia
- Baby Wipes
- Brads – AliExpress
- Embossing Folder – AliExpress
- Metal Dies – AliExpress(substitute)
- Sizzix – Piercing and Stamping Mat
- Stamps – KaiserCraft (Background Birthday Sentiments)
- PortaCraft Paper – Cream and Black
- KaiserCraft Mist Iridescent Spray – Brown
- Bone Folder
- Heat Gun
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Side Kick Cutting Machine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Stamping Platform
- Tonic/TimHoltz Glass Mat
- Sunlit Scoreboard – Lincraft
- Inka Gold – Copper
Card Measurements 10 1/5 x 15cm
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂