Wanted to make a quick card today, but also wanted to play in the mixed media space. I recently purchased some KaiserCraft new Kaiser Mists in some vibrant colours. I also noticed that I had some Inka Gold in the same colour (Turquoise) and thought this would be good to use to make my embossed background pop.
Supplies used: –
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Double-sided Foam Adhesive
- PVA Glue
- Low tack tape
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Ranger Archival Ink – Jet Black
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Red Berry
- Baby Wipes
- Embossing Folder – Floral
- Metal Dies – AliExpress
- Stamps – AliExpress
- Sunlit Score Board – Lincraft
- PortaCraft Paper – White and Black
- KaiserCraft Mist Iridescent Spray – Turquoise, Candy and Yellow
- Bone Folder
- Heat Gun
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Stamping Platform
- Inka Gold – Turquoise
- Glitter Thread
Card Measurements 10 ½ x 15cm
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂