Today I’m going to mount the KatzelKraft Suricates Rubber Stamp onto the EZ Mount. This stamp set comes in one piece of rubber and is very easy to mount on the EZ Mount.
Tip – If you don’t have EZ Mount, never fear, I also experiment with Aleene’s Tacky Glue. Apply it to the back of the rubber stamp, let it completely dry and it clings to either a stamping block or stamping platform.
☞ Watch my previous video – How to get more out of your metal dies
♕ Play List – Hints, Tips and Ideas
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Elmar’s School Glue
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Glass Mat
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Scissors
- EZ Mount
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.