I’ve have sometime off as life has been a bit busy of late. I’m currently looking for inspiration, and I find a couple of ways to find this is through Pinterest or YouTube and see what other crafters are doing. This is no way my idea, but I loved the idea of using patterned paper for the girl’s dress and hat. Brilliant. This could be used with a number of stamp sets, and not just this one.
Supplies used: –
- PortaCraft Paper
- Spotlight Brand – Crafter Choice
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Wisteria Purple
- PVA Glue
- Little Birdie – Acrylic Soft Gel Medium Matte
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Stamping Platform
- KaiserCraft Self Healing Mat
- Stampin Up Scoreboard
- Bone Folder
- Heat Gun
- Distress Oxide Inks – Wilted Violet
- VersaFine – Black Onyx Vintage Sepia
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Stamps – Girl Stamps – AliExpress – AliExpress
- Metal Dies –
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Finished Card Measurements – 10.5 x 14.8 cm
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂