I’m going to make a quick Birthday card using layering of different card stocks and finishing off by using Butterflies and Nuvo Crystal Drops. All up this took me around 25 minutes to complete. I also smudge one of my Nuvo Crystal Drops and see how I fix my mistake.
Supplies used: –
- DCVW – – Peachy Evergreen paper pack
- KaiserCraft – Cards and Envelopes – Square 14cm
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Auburn Pearl and Copper Penny
- Derivan Kindy Glitz – Gem Clear
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape – AliExpress
- Double-sided Foam Adhesive – AliExpress
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Guillotine
- Boston 2652 Guillotine
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- Tonic/Tim Holtz Glass Mat
- Bone Folder
- Heat Gun
- Fiskars Corner Punch
- Metal Dies – AliExpress Small Butterfly’s
- Metal Dies – AliExpress Large Butterfly’s
- VersaFine – Black Onyx
- Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Any affiliated company mentioned in this video has made no payment to me. This is my opinion only.
Card Measurements 14cm Square
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂