Recently I made a card using We R Memory Keepers TypeCast paper, which had rose gold foiling on it. I created some butterflies and wanted to use embossing powder on the edges, I didn’t have any rose gold embossing powder and used black embossing powder. I purchased some rose gold embossing powder and pigment ink, and just wanted to have a play, using various techniques. below is some photo’s of the different techniques used, and you can also find my video on YouTube. The different techniques used will give different tones. I hope that this gives you some inspiration and try some of these techniques.
- Avery Elle Rose Gold Metallic Embossing Powder
- Tsukineko Rose Gold Pigment Ink Pad
- VersaMark Ink
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder
How you can connect with me:-
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcrafted_by_ali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂