I’ve found another crafting shop at Loganlea, just south of Brisbane. The have a huge range of paper, inks sticks and even Daphne’s Diary. They also offer hands one classes, and some of the classes they have, ranges from Card and Scrapbooking to Project Life and even quilling. There is such a variety of classes to choose from and why not go and say G’day to Shelley and Barbara. Check out their website for what classes are on offer.
They even have “Tool Time” which is good if you would like to try before you buy, like a Die Cutting machine. It’s great for beginners who just want to see if this type of crafting is for them. This also includes the use of Dies, Stampers and Embossing Folders. The cost for this is $5 per hour. This does not cover the cost of consumables such as paper and ink.
Stampers & Scrapbookers Wonderland – http://papercraft.net.au
Sarabooks – Unfortunately I can’t locate the website for Sarabooks, but if you are looking for the book itself, the ISBN is 1-56231-926-4. I did find it on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Off-Press-Nature-sarabooks/dp/B002LKUDSQ
- Happy Birthday stickers by Starform
- Crafty Blitz Buttons
- Momenta 40pce Black and White Stickers
- Layering Butterfly Stamps by Hobby Solution
- Butterfly Stamp by Stampendous (LBCP001-fFlutterbye)
- Cats Background Stamp by Stampendous (LPCR001-Cling Whispers)
- Masking Pad by Nellie’s Choice
- Treat Cups by Creative Expressions
- Black paper with gold foil script by Alison Ellis Design (CD04-481 A Formal Affair – Cocktail
- Dress Script)
- Brown paper with Gold foil swirls by Alison Ellis Design (WT
01-496 A Formal Affair – White Tie Swirls
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂