Welcome, today I’ll be doing some Vintage tags for some special friends. I really enjoyed playing and exploring how I can do the Vintage look, and today I’m going to add some charms to my tag.
Hope you enjoy my process video, please give me the thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Supplies used: –
• Monte Marte Gesso – White
• Gloss Mod Podge
• Vintage Paper – Look for vintage online, there are some free download sights or go to either Shutterstock or Graphicstock for a wide range of stuff to purchase. Most places have a free trial.
• Tissue Paper – I use white tissue paper and stamp with KaiserCraft Script cling Stamp from my stash.
• Semco Acrylic Paint – Brown & Antique Linen
• FolkArt Acrylic Paint – Metallic Antique Gold
• Distress Stain – Walnut
• Distress Ink – Vintage Photo & Black Soot
• Versa Mark Ink
• Zing – Black embossing powder
• Card Stock – Brown & Craft Brown
• My own made embossing buddy
• Various charms & chains along with some black brads
• Heat Gun
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂