Welcome to my channel, today I’ll be doing a Vintage tags for a special friend. I really love playing and exploring on how I can do the Vintage look.
Hope you enjoy my video, please give me the thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Supplies used: –
• Tim Holtz – Alterations Tag Die
• DCWV Vintage Memories Pad
• Mod Podge
• TCW Clear Gesso
• DecoArt Metallic Acrylic Paint – Pearl Black & Venetian Gold
• Assorted lids to add circles to tag
• Various Vintage Washi Tape
• Faber-Castell Pitt big brush marker – Nougat & Black
• CM Metalic Gold Paste
• Script Stencil
• Semco Acrylic Paint –Antique Linen
• Distress Oxide Ink – Black Soot
• Number Stencil
• Floral Wooden Embellishments
• Inka Gold – Brown Gold, Old Silver & Turquoise
• Vintage Photo’s – Look for vintage online, there are some free download sights or go to either Shutterstock or Graphicstock for a wide range of stuff to purchase. Most places have a free trial.
• Distress Tool
• Brown, black and Orange Foil Card Stock
• Metal Die – “Believe”
• Sizzix Big Shot
• PVA Clue
• Ranger Multi Medium Matte
• 3D Liquid Pearl Drips – Seafoam
• Hot Glue Gun
• Heat Gun
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments on my Vintage Tag for today.
You can connect with me via
• Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
• Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Music – Fig Leaf Times Two by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂