Today I’ll be doing a bigger card measuring 13½ x 18½ cm. I normally make my cards 10½ x 14½ cm. I’m also using a couple of different size embossing folders to incorporate into the card due to the size.
Supplies used: – Delete stuff that doesn’t get used.
- PortaCraft Paper – Cream
- PortaCraft Marble Paper – Pink
- Floral Paper – This was given to me in some happy mail. I’m unsure where this originally came from.
- PVA Glue
- Double-side adhesive tape
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- Scissors – Tim HOltz
- Tonic/TimHoltz Guillotine
- Tonic/TimHoltz Stamping Platform
- KaiserCraft Self Healing Mat
- Stampin Up Scoreboard
- Bone Folder
- Heat Gun
- VersaColor Ink –
- VersaFine – Black
- Ranger Embossing Powder – Super Fine Clear
- Stamps – Sentiment – AliExpress
- Metal Dies – KaiserCraft Plain Round
- Metal Die – AliExpress Scalloped Circle Die
- Embossing Folders
- Pink Ribbon
Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Card Measurements – 13.5 x 18.5 cm
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂