Welcome to my channel, today I wanted to show you how I added these flowers to add some dimension to this card that I had made. I used a water pen to apply the Distress Inks to the petals. I used a lot of clear embossing powder to bring the distress ink colours out, and it made such a difference. I’m please how this turned out and the video doesn’t give it justice. I’ll be doing this process more often.
Hope you enjoy this video, please give me the thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Supplies used: –
• Tim Holtz Distress Inks – Lucky Clover, Pine Needles, Cracked Pistachio, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade and Walnut Stain.
• Water Brush (No Brand)
• Flower Dies – No Branded
• Matte Medium
• Rangers Clear Embossing Powder
• Heat gun
• Handmade card ready for decorating.
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the notification bell for new release videos. Also please share and give me your thumbs up and I’d love to hear your comments on my process video for today.
You can connect with me via
• Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
• Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂