I am a beginner at using Alcohol inks and I had some photo paper that I wanted to try the alcohol inks on and just wanted to have a play today. I didn’t have any Yupo paper and have some on order, so when I do receive the Yupo paper, I can’t wait to give that a go. These papers that I’ve created will go into my stash and I’ll use them for either die cuts (I see butterflies) or my Art Journaling.
Supplies used: –
- Kodak Photo Paper
- Alcohol Inks – Tim Holtz/Ranger
- Isocol Rubbing Alcohol Antiseptic
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Glass Matt
- Semco Crafters Iron
- No Brand Hair Spray
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂