I wanted to see if using Cosmic Shimmers Pixie Powder as a paint (by adding some water to the powder) to see if this would work, and guess what……it does. I wanted to show you all what I created today, and I hope that this gives you some inspiration. This works best on dark card stock; I used Black. ☺ When the Cosmic Shimmer is used and dried, it doesn’t wipe off.
Supplies used: –
- Black PortaCraft Card Stock
- TimHoltz – Stompers Anonymous Butterfly stamps and Dies – Flutter
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Stamping Platform
- Tim Holtz/Tonic Guillotine
- Heat Gun
- VersaMark Embossing Ink
- Rangers Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Wow Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Home made embossing buddy
- Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder – Aqua Lagoon, Purple Violet & Sun Yellow
- Perfect Pearls – Pewter
- Paint Brush
- Water – Fine Spray Mister
- AliExpress Sentiment – AliExpress
- AliExpress Script Stamp – AliExpress
- KaiserCraft Self Healing Mat
- KaiserCraft Pen and Ink Paper
- KaiserCraft Die Cutting Machine
- KaiserCraft Die Picker
- Double sided Adhesive Tape
- Rangers Matte Medium
NB – Copyright notes, purchases from online stores (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon and others) are the priority property of these entities. Any identity or copyright is their responsibility. I have no way of knowing if stamps, dies or other scraping items are duplicates or copies of any company. All rights reserved.
Links are correct at time of publication. No responsibility is taken if supplier is out of stock or no longer available.
Card Measurements when finished will be 10 ½ x 14.8cm
How you can connect with me
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedByAlii/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/handcraftedbyali/
- Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/alihavard/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1-DJVc2vkBcJYi52qmdJQ
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon.
Happy crafting. 🙂