Welcome to the first in a series of Valentines Day Cards and Craft ideas. Today I’ll be doing a pop up Valentines Day Card to start the series off. These videos will be randomly uploaded until the 14th February 2018.
This is a top folding card, and works best with this type of fold. The larger card measures 14cm square.
The smaller card measurements are 7cm Square, to make the smaller one; you’ll also need some light weight paper measuring 14cm square. The same technique applies.
List of Supplies: –
• Red card stock – 14cm x 28cm, scored at 14cm giving a finished card of 14cm square.
• Light weight paper – 21cm square
• Black card stock to cut the intricate cluster of hearts.
• White Card stock for the front sentiment
• Stampin up “Sealed with Love” Clear Stamps
• Script Background stamp
• Black and Red Ink from AliExpress
• Tuxedo Black Memento ink
• Clear sentiments for inside of card
• Dies – Cluster of Hearts and Scalloped Circles from AliExpress,
• Heart Dies from X Cut
• Sizzix Bigshot
• Clear Embossing Powder
• Double sided adhesive tape
• PVA Glue
Until next time….Happy crafting. 🙂